Physiotherapy Department at Alchemist hospital, Panchkula, offers comprehensive IPD, OPD & domiciliary services by a team of trained professionals. Being a part of a super speciality hospital , the physiotherapy team plays an essential role as a multidisciplinary team member and works in close coordination with the physicians and other healthcare professionals to attain holistic approach of patient care . Our aim is to emphasize on the specific needs of the patients and provide individualized and goal oriented rehabilitation.
We are equipped with all the latest physiotherapy equipments.
The services of the department include :
- Cardiac rehabilitation program for patients with post acute myocardial infarction
(AMI) , CABG , valve replacements, paediatric cardiac surgeries.
- Rehabilitation post joint replacement and post trauma.
- Rehabilitation program for sports injuries.
- Rehabilitation program for neurological disorders for adult and paediatric patients.
- Acute physiotherapy care in Triage & Emergency Department.
- Pain management and restoration of joint function.
- Antenatal & post natal program
- Fitness program
- Occupational safety & health talk to hospital staff of various clinical departments.
- Clinical & educational talk for nursing & allied health professionals.
- Caretaker or patient attendants education & training for patients with stroke and soon-to-be-discharged patients in cardiac surgery, joint replacements and geriatric patients.
- Domiciliary service (Home service) to joint replacements, orthopedic, neuro, geriatric patients.