The department of radiology is equipped with the latest state of the art equipment for routine as well as specialized radiological procedures.
The 64 slice DUAL- SOURCE CT Scan detects the blockages in the vessels of the heart (Coronary Arteries) in minimal time. It takes only 7 seconds to take high quality colored pictures, which shows the fatty deposits in the coronary arteries of a beating heart. It is a non invasive OPD procedure.
Other CT studies routinely done
- Cerebral Angiography and Cerebral Perfusion studies for stroke patients.
- Renal, Pulmonary, Aortic and Peripheral Angiography.
- 3D scanning with virtual Colonoscopy for bowel disorders.
- 3D Bone reconstruction in Trauma Cases.
High resolution sonography is available for:
- Routine Abdominal and Obstetric ultrasounds.
- 3D, 4D ultrasound.
- Small parts including Breast, Thyroid, Scrotum and Orbit sonography.
- Muskuloskeletal USG.
- Color Doppler including Caratoid, Renal, Abdominal, Peripheral Arterial & Venous and Fetal Dopplers.
Digital X-RAYS AND Fluroscopy
- Excellent quality Digital X-Rays of all body parts.
- Fluoroscopic procedures like Barium studies, Hysterosalpingogram, MCU/RGU, Fistulogram etc.
- USG/CT Guided FNAC
- USG/CT Guided Biopsy
- USG/CT Guided Catheter Placement
- USG guided Diagnostic/ Therapeutic Drainage
- TRUS Biopsy