- Our hospital policy allows one attendant per bed for General ward and Twin room. 2 attendants for Private room, Deluxe room and Suite.
- Wheelchairs are available to visitors on request.
- Visitors should not attend if they are suffering from any infection.Visitors must sit on the chairs provided and not on the patients beds.
- They may be asked to temporarily leave the ward for a ward round or for treatment to take place.
- ICUs Timings : 11.00-12.00 pm ,5.00-6.00 pm
- Ward Timings : 11.00-12.00 pm, 5.00-7.00 pm
We provide passes to visitors and attendants, the colors are as follows:
- No eatables/flowers/pets are allowed inside the hospital.
- Children below 12yrs are not allowed in patient care areas.
- No attendant/ visitors are allowed without visitor/attendant card.
- Mobile phones are not allowed in patient care areas.
- Visitors need to wear gowns in critical care areas.
Attendant Card (one who can stay over with the patient to attend to their needs)
Visitor Card (one who visits only during the visiting hours and does not stay over in the hospital)
Temporary Card (this card is issued in case of emergency. It is valid up to 24 hours.)
The visitor / attendant is expected to display the cards issued to them, while in the hospital.
These cards are issued from the Cash/Admission counter at the time of admission of the patient. When patient is shifted from ICU to ward then the ICU card should be returned at the same counter and a new card will be issued. All the cards need to be returned before the discharge.